Sales Book Underscores Traditional Sales Training September 21 2013
- You can’t build a strong business without a solid sales culture, and salespeople won’t make consistent sales without knowing KEY BASIC DATA of how to sell well. No matter what they sell, they need to know their basics and how to apply them or sooner or later they will FAIL, costing your business money.
- Without the correct, raw fundamentals known, understood, and applied salespeople remain unsure about what to do or say. They don’t want to sell or won’t sell as well as they should, costing your business money.
Why pay for sales “technique” seminars, when what your salespeople really need is the correct, BASIC KNOW-HOW to sell well anytime, anywhere?
Selling well can be learned by anyone, given the right, practical approach. We have trained hundreds of successful salespeople. People from all walks of life and professions, who today sell better and easier than before reading our book or attending our workshop.
Excerpted from the book:
"Most sales-technique and how-to-sell books found on bookstore and library shelves push their own sales methods. Some are effective, some not; none that the author has seen fully explain WHY.
This manual’s unique training method undercuts other books and methods four ways:
- By bringing the trainee to a full conceptual understanding of fundamental key words associated with the activity of selling;
- By presenting a unique sales-training approach based on the correct, fundamental mechanics of study, sales training and sales presentations forged from hard-won experience;
- By identifying the seven key elements that any salesperson must create to accomplish any sale, and presenting how to use them;
- By offering exclusive selling exercises developed by the author, which improve specific selling skills that are the gateways to not only an ability to sell, but to sell effortlessly...
(End of excerpt.)
For more, purchase the book and do the course that comes with it, or attend a workshop delivered by the author/sales trainer, who enjoyed a 39-year, successful, international sales and sales training career.
Copyright 2014, 2017 by KuleBooks LLC. Reserved.